Monday, October 01, 2007

Misc.

~ We're getting emails from people wondering how things are after Sunday's earthquake. It happened right after the conclusion of worship Sunday morning. Those who were still seated felt a slight movement but those of us who were standing didn't feel it at all. So, we're alright. No damage. But we like getting the email. :-)

~ I'm planning to do a presentation in the adult Sunday School at the Lutheran Church of Guam next Sunday. In preparation I came across the State of the Gospel talk that Jason Mandryk, of Operation World did last year in Malaysia. If I have time I'll show all 36 minutes. I did a trial run in my World Religions class tonight. This is a powerful talk and a great resource. It's also available as an mp3 and a PowerPoint presentation.

No comments:

Brad's blog, updated almost daily, can be found here.