Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Guam trip


I have just returned to Phoenix from a 12-day trip to Guam. It was great to hang out with so many PIU faculty, staff, and students. That was probably the most important thing I did. But I also had a wrap-up session with the Evangelism and Discipleship class that I taught online this spring for the Pacific Islands Evangelical Seminary (the graduate seminary of PIU). And then I filled in as the PIU graduation speaker since the original speaker had to cancel. I played some uke for them and then I talked about Proverbs 4:13.
“Hold on to instruction;
don’t slack off;
protect it,
for it is your life.”

The Pacific Daily News story about graduation can be found here.

There are just so many exciting things happening through Pacific Islands University these days. It was really encouraging to be on island and on campus.

No comments:

Brad's blog, updated almost daily, can be found here.